|The gingerbreads: People, not poo....|
It struck me, looking back through some recent posts, that I've left one or two loose ends that need to be tied up.
I thought I'd get them done here, in one go.
I'm efficient like that.
So, here goes:
- Despite its unfortunate appearance during the production process, the gingerbread didn't taste like elephant poo. The finished product (pictured above) looked a little better too.
- The Scare Chair has reinvented itself as a state-of-the-art television seat, featuring a useful arm-based juice holder, and is proving a rather popular viewing station.
- The B still cannot pedal his bike, The G still loves it.
- Rollo's brother made it home safe and sound. It's a little sad, but he doesn't appear to have been missed in the days since.
- The G is hooked on swimming. It's tomorrow's sans B choice.
- The B has been good to his word and remains bored of buses. The Metro back in favour, he can be certified 100% 306-free.
- The G's hair remains problematic.
- I quite enjoyed Peppa Pig.
- The W did not.
This is life as a stay-at-home dad: The challenges of small children, parenting SAHD-style. Like this blog? Please share, spread the word, it couldn't be easier. Facebook, Twitter or email, the method doesn't matter. If you like reading about @homedad and the stay-at-home dad experiment, please tell your friends, the more the merrier. Comments and feedback are encouraged. Please feel free to share your stories too. Just click the comment button beneath this post. Read more here. Contact me here. Thanks for reading, please keep coming to learn more about me, The B & The G and life as a stay-at-home dad. This blog is all about us, from the mundane to the momentous. This is @homedad. One man, two children: the trials & tribulations of full-time fatherhood.